Anatis Technologies was created in 2015. This business is owned and operated by Mike Matthews and a network of associates that work hard to produce quality work.
The Pareto principle is the famous 80/20 rule of thumb. Basic application says the first 80% of the work can be done in 20% of the time. We finish the projects that we start, and stand by our work. Don’t get stuck with someone not willing to put in the other 80% to bring your project to a finish.
Our company name “Anatis” is latin for duck. Quite possibly the funnest animal to feed. Which captures the idea that we all should love the work we do.